Monday, February 3, 2020

Provide Quality Fun Conversation And Advice Fast











About:

Hey ya'll, I'm Jack! I'm a friendly, open-minded, optimistic Southern Girl born and raised in Houston, Texas. I am here to provide you with support and positive direction. Allow me to bring some fun, intelligible, authentic conversation or assist in bringing clarity to your life as I help guide you through any problems you may have. I will provide you my undivided attention and allow you to express any thoughts and feelings in a safe, confidential space. Consider me your new personal companion and sidekick on anything you could possibly want or need!



Are you looking for any of the following?



  • ✔ Family and Parenting advice
  • ✔ Work stress and advice
  • ✔ Friendship advice
  • ✔ Relationship advice
  • ✔ Friendly conversation
  • ✔ Someone to share your secrets with  
  • ✔ A friend to listen and relate to you
  • ✔ And more! 
 

Your happiness and well-being matters to me.



If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. : )



  • custom gigs and discounts are available for regular clients!
  • message me before you order for up to 25% off when you book two gigs together!

Reviews


:

Outstanding advice from a smart and wonderful seller

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment