Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Give Anyone Advice About Anything











About:

I'm here to lend an ear! Through a private chat of your own, I will listen, respond and provide advice whenever you need. 



  • Have a new idea you just need to flush out with someone? 
  • Have a decision to make but need an unbiased opinion? 
  • Just want to complain? 
  • Have a secret you just NEED to get out but can't tell your closest friends?


I'm your gal! I will talk about anything with anyone. I can listen, provide feedback, or commiserate. Whatever you need to feel a little bit better, less lonely, and happier. :) 



While I'm happy to speak about adult content, please do not ask for sexual content. 



If you have any questions about the service, please send me a message and we can talk it out. I'm happy to modify the package per customer as needed. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your time! :)

Seller's Response:

Shes amazing!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

She is such a good listener! Love her so much!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment