Thursday, February 27, 2020

Give Your Dating Profile A Makeover











About:

Feeling a bit lost and stuck with your online dating game?

Not getting enough matches or not sure how to start a conversation with your match?

I'm here to help.



I'm Ashley, and I'll be your dating fairy who give you all the help you need to make online dating a breeze. It's time to give your profile a killer makeover, from best photo curation to a touch-up or a rewrite of your bio to make you shine among the crowd. 



This gig includes:



  • Basic - I'll go through your photos personally and help you pick the top ones out of 20 photos. I'll also give you tips on what kind of photos work best on dating profiles and constructive feedback on your bio. 



  • Standard - Full profile makeover including writing your bio from scratch (based on the questionnaire you need to fill in) and select the top photos (I'll even edit them myself) to make you stand out!



  • Premium - 90 minutes 1:1 video call discussing what you're going through in your dating life, tips on styling, grooming, conversation starters and dating tips.


Why Me?



  • I'm a classic ENFP, a free spirit who thrives on social connections. Natural communicator and have a great eye to details. Freelance writer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment