Sunday, February 23, 2020

Help You Create A Badass Dating Profile











About:

Disappointed with the matches you're getting online? 



It's probably because you're making the same mistakes a lot of guys make and don't even realize it. But don't worry, fixing them is easy. That's where I come in. I'll help you with your pictures, your bio or the whole thing.



Why you should hire me:

  • Not only can I give you an honest perspective, but I've done the research and know what makes pictures (and bios) more successful for men and women. I will let you know exactly why your profile isn't attracting the matches it could. 
  • I've redone 50+ profiles, all of which have seen an increase in matches and dates when following my advice (One client whose profile I built is now married to a match)
  • I'll give you personalized advice and help you find whatever you're looking for.


Oh and ladies, you can hire me too! Believe it or not, women also make common mistakes on dating apps so I'll be real with you too.



So stop staring at your phone in disappointment, and instead, choose a package. Let me help you make a badass profile that will get you more dates ASAP. 



Reviews


:

Her feedback was very helpful!

:

Great profile rewrite

:

Good, took a bit longer than anticipated for delivery, but overall satisfactory.

:

it was an honest look at what i needed to change

:

Thanks, great tips and good quality service




No comments:

Post a Comment