Saturday, February 29, 2020

Guest Post Your Article On My PR4 Dating And Family Parenting Blog











About:



Send me your article and I will guest post it to my Parenting  blog.


Guest posting is a great way to drive traffic, increase sales, and grow your brand. 
  •     Build Search Engine and Domain Name Authority
  •     Boost Your Online Influence
  •     Diversify Your Profile With Niche Links


Publishing guest post is the best way to get some quality backlinks that Google and other search engines love.



Guidelines:
1. Your article must be of 300+ words
2. Article can contain no more than 2 links (dofollow). I would strongly recommend use 2nd to authority sites like wikipedia, facebook, youtube etc, Google seems to prefer this based on my experience.

3. Content must be unique/original
4) PG rated only- no illegal or immoral related content. I have the right to deny any article not meeting these guidelines.


Your money would be refunded.



If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. 

Looking forward to read and publish your article.

Need a guest post in another niche? Check out my other gigs then!

Get in touch today.







Reviews


:

Great work! Many thanks!

:

It's great working with mayama! She does a great job! Thanks

:

GOOD JOB.>!!

:

Great Job..

:

Great work, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment