Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide Relationship And Dating Adivce











About:

I have been married for 12 years and have 2 kids. I a guy's girl, meaning I have always been around boys, guys and men. Yes, there are 3 types of males in this world. I run a business as well as take care of my family. I know how hard it is to balance everything. Love, work, family and friends. I know how it is to be lonely in a relationship and single. I know about having no self esteem or not feeling love. Which is why i can help you get past all your troubles while gaining perspective from a stranger when ypu dont want to involve family or friends since things can get messy. Let me help advice YOU without any judgements or rudeness. Confide in me as if I was your lawyer nothing you say will EVER leave my lips. Once you PAY am agreeing to a non disclosure agreement (meaning you can sue me if i disclose our talks). Come take a chance you have nothing to lose but to gain!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment