Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Write You A Personalised Setlist For Parties, Dates, Background Music Etc











About:

I will write you a personalised setlist for any event. Wether your shopping, partying, celebrating, commiserating, courting or motivating everything needs a soundtrack. As an experienced DJ who runs his own rock night and karaoke night and has played many weddings, birthdays and corporate events I can write you the perfect soundtrack. The more you let me know about the event, the better I can make the set, up to five hours long. I can't legally provide the tunes, so you'll need to do that bit yourself. I will tell you what to play and when you play to get the ebb and flow just right. Just load up your MP3s, hit AutoDJ or Party mode and enjoy. The picture is me DJing a "School Reunion" charity night

Reviews


:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment