Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Provide Expert Level Life Coaching For All Lifes Issues











About:

Let's face it....therapy is expensive, timely, and in-person. A single session can cost over $100, is squeezed into an hour session, and can be rather nerve-racking. Wouldn't it be great to write about your issues instead of talking about them? Wouldn't it be great to take your time to write about these issues on your free time when it's convenient for YOU? Wouldn't it be GREAT to be able to get the same professional advice at a FRACTION of the price? I CAN HELP!



After expressing your thoughts and questions in your journal, I will provide you with an expert and thorough response. There is no limit to the length of your journal or the length of my response. If you have a more in-depth issue that you would like to communicate about over a length of time, I would recommend purchasing the 5x package. 



I cover a range of life issues from relationships and career goals to stress management and problem solving. I provide a nonjudgmental ear and a subjective viewpoint based off the situation, my training, and my experience. *Those with issues of suicidal ideation, severe depression, self harm, and other psychological disorders, should seek emergency medical attention.* 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment