Friday, February 28, 2020

Develop Online Social Dating Chat Website And App











About:

Hello



If you are serious about getting a Dating app that match compatible singles looking for love, connects serious relationship or something more casual, then you should know that there’s only one place you can get a dedicated team of skilled developers working exclusively on your vision: right here.



My skills with building Dating Apps are exemplary and I've launched my own apps into the store that have reached Top 500 status and I have worked with individuals and larger companies on apps for MVP through those with user bases into the tens of millions.



I have created, and improved, dozens of successful applications for clients in areas of education, entertainment, self-help, fitness, lifestyle and commerce.

In addition I have taught thousands of students iOS development through on-line courses.



Gig Features:

  • FireBase Real time Chat Integration
  • Sent/Delivered Indication
  • Copy/Forward/Delete Messages
  • Push Notification
  • Location Sharing
  • Document Sharing
  • Emoji Sharing
  • User Guide
Kindly message me for more features on your dating App or order the Gig as per agreement ⭐⭐⭐

Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment