Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be Your Shoulder To Cry On And An Advisor











About:

Hi,

Looking for a friend, an adviser and a mentor ?

Weather you have a lot of issues, or at a crossroad and you need some guidance and an advice, or you simply want to let out all that negative energy ,which is very helpful, as I have studied and read in many psychological science books,… I’m here by your side.

Even if you just want to talk about nothing, have a laugh, or you just want someone to simply ask you “how was your day?” and actually listen to you, care, and not judge, I’m here.

For super fast delivery (instant) just text me, and I’ll talk to you first.

Please contact me before placing any order.

I have always being an amazingly good listener, and I’ve been told by so many that I have a positive aura that makes them feel so much better right away, so I guarantee you, you’ll feel so much better after we talk.

I can’t wait to share all these positive vibes I have with all different people from all around the world!

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to listen to you, and be the supportive friend everyone needs in their darkest hours.

PS:What I do is more like casual, online therapy, and our sessions will be extremely confidential.

 

Nikita (hugs:)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great start to our project!

:

Really kind and patient.

:

such an amazing, genuine person, would love to talk to again any time!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment