Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Your Perfect NYC Date Night











About:

If you love going on dates but hate to plan them, let me do the work for you!



Choose 1 area of Manhattan, your interests, and your preferences. Plan on a bit of walking, 5 stops, and lots of fun! The 5 destinations will include 1-2 food stops, 1 bar, 1 shopping experience, and 2 history or fun facts - ALL within walking distance of the neighborhood you choose. I even make the reservations for you! (where applicable). The entire date package will be emailed to you with descriptions, maps, photos and a personalized message. 



The 4th photo is actually an exemplar PDF where you can see the detail of date night planning you will receive.



Date nights can be planned for a specific time & date or a general date that is applicable to any day. 



Dates are rain or shine (mostly).

Reviews


:

There's so much I want to do in NYC but I get overwhelmed with choosing and planning one date night. This was the perfect option! Marygrace chose 7 unique places that I'm so excited to try and would not have found on my own. I love the historical notes that give context to landmarks, neighborhoods and buildings. Can't wait to go on this date! Would definitely buy again, choosing a new neighborhood to explore :)

:

Marygrace helped me craft a date night I could’ve never planned myself. So unique and full of different activities! The delivery was prompt and needless to say my date was very impressed

:

I love my girlfriend but hate planning our dates. I wanted something creative, walking distance and a little different than dinner & a movie. I gave Marygrace all of the requirements (time, location, interests) and she curated a great date night. Overall, this takes the legwork out of planning and executing a date night. My GF was highly impressed.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment