Sunday, February 23, 2020

Write Your 250 Word Online Dating Profile











About:

No one reads online profile anyway. Wrong! There are people who will weed you out solely based on what you've written in that little square box. Be funny and engaging. Show some personality. Don't write too much and have a call to action, like "If you liked what you read, send me a message and lets it take from there." If you need someone to write your online profile, I'm the person for you. I'll give your online profile just enough bells and whistles to sound interesting but not desperate!   



********************************************************************************

Must contact me first before placing an order or ordering rush delivery

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Good Experience!

:

Quick, great work, didn't need any edits!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

He did a nice job on my profiles. I would recommend him




No comments:

Post a Comment