Monday, February 24, 2020

Make An Amazing Dating Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hello sir,



In this gig I offer design for stamps, badges, stickers etc. Please take a look on 4th and 5th PDF file in my portfolio. In this PDF files you can see some of my works (around 100 works). You can pick any work from PDF-s, or you can just describe me what kind of stamp you want. You can send me images, drafts, 






You will Get:


  •      Deliverable files will be JPG 
  •      High Quality image (3000px x 3000px) 
  •      Black & White or color
  •      Friendly communication and fast response
  •      100% money back gurantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like the logo
  •      100% satisfaction




If you have any additional questions please write me a message.




so please your order now


Thank you...

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment