Sunday, February 23, 2020

Help You With Your Online Dating Profile To Find Your Love











About:

I will give you a review of one dating site profile for you to have a PERFECT one. 



What you get: 



** Profile picture review - I will give you advices which one to use 



** Finding a perfect username for you (choos from 3-5 names for your preferance) 



** I will read your 'about me' section and I'll give you advice what to change (for additional, check my gig extras) 



** I will review your personal opening message that you can send all your favoured people. 



For extras:



** Profile picture selection

** Writing your 'about me' section after you give me some detailes about you



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment