Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Travel Assistant In Thailand











About:

I am a local Thai who travels frequently, both domestic and overseas.

Currently I work while traveling in Thailand and hotel is my new home. Therefore I can find a perfect hotel for your next trip in Thailand.

Moreover, according to my arrangement and research skills, I will make you a proper travel itinerary follow by your preferences.

I will

  • Plan your trip with budget calculation  (1-2 weeks)
  • Compare transportation and tour package options
  • Provide you with valuable and practical suggestions for all the must-see places.


If you have any questions please feel free to message me, I am always happy when I see people travel to Thailand.



Reviews


:

Helpful, gave suggestion on how to achieve the task, and delivered as requested, fast too!

:

Yes!, awesome seller!

:

Delivered far above my expectations. Highly recommended

:

She is like the BEST tour guide to find hidden gems in Bangkok! What's better is she is able to incoporate so much places despite limited budget!

:

Nok did a great job of researching lodging and transportation options for our upcoming trip to Thailand. She was mindful of our needs, and the suggestions and local insights she offered were very helpful. The communication was easy and prompt, with a quick completion of the project and its several revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment