Saturday, February 1, 2020

Fix,Create Excel Formulas Like Date Format,Sum,Count,Vlookup











About:

Hello!



If you have any problems with formulas like sum, count or sum/count under conditions, vlookup (merging information between files/table), date format (conversion) let me know, I will help you. Packages basic and standard are about fixing and premium for creating new ones (like file,report redesign, creating new links, calculations ect.)



In case of other similar formulas or an questions please contact me before ordering.



Regards,

Michal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience working with Michal! This was a complicated project for a price finding sheet done up by a now uncontactable seller, which needed many formula fixes and edits to address new scenarios. But Mike was a true professional, putting in his time and expertise figuring out all the problems we faced, and delivered a final product that fixed everything. Very highly recommended and hope to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks! It was a pleasure to work with you!

:

Mike (Michal) was great. I gave him a tedious excel problem to figure out and he went above and beyond to get it all done. I know he put in WAY more hours than what he got paid for. I did pay for a couple of extra gigs (he didn't ask for it), but it was the right thing to do. Please take care of people that go the extra mile for you, like Mike.

:

Fantastic work again by Michal - I would recommend him 100% to anyone!

:

Chendler was so patient, responsive and generally a pleasure to work with. I ended up asking him to do extra tasks, but he didn't put up a fuss or complain. He was absolutely fantastic, and his work has transformed my company's operations due to the dashboard he helped me create. I enquired to over 15 excel workers, but Chendler stood out!




No comments:

Post a Comment