Saturday, February 1, 2020

Listen To Your Dating Problems And Help You Solve Them











About:

Hi everyone, I'm PiscesGirl!



I am a very friendly and compassionate person who love to be helpful to people in need.

I always help my real life friends, online friends and relatives by being their trusted confidant and giving them advice, objective opinion and sometimes tough love too.



I will be your trusted friend and help you with dating and relationship.


This gig is to help you enjoy your dating life with more peace of mind and confidence. I'll give you support, advice or just lend you an ear for all the relationship topics you want to tchat about.





Btw, professionally, I work as a consultant for a big company so I do have a thing for helping people find a solution for problems they might have ;-) 




This gig includes 3 packages for a tchatting session via Fiverr messaging.



Standard and Premium offer an additional 10 minutes and 20 minutes respectively, for you to follow up on some topic we discussed after the gig has ended. The time and date for the additional tchat session will be decided by the both of us (see FAQ).







Feel free to contact me with any questions












Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment