Saturday, February 1, 2020

Help You Dominate With A Strategic Online Dating Profile











About:

★★★★★

Welcome, Ladies & Gentlemen! 



START with the BASIC Package

  • The BASIC Package is a one time offer ONLY. Once you've been through BASIC, choose the Standard Package for your follow-up session(s).



DETAILS:

Although I will include tips on your photo(s) and the other sections+content within your profile, I will ALSO talk through (via audio file) your profile as it currently is, to learn WHY I make such TAILORED suggestions for you- so you can get some better results. 



Also, what is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT, is that you make sure to *send me some information about yourself* and the types of men/women you are/would be attracted to. 



^With more detailed information about yourself, I can give you:

  • better advice
  • better tips 
  • better strategies to attract more of the types of people you wish to attract- with a NEW version of your profile. 


P.S. If there are any issues viewing your profile, I will contact you ASAP in efforts to resolve the problem. And check out my other gigs to see if there is something else you need.



See you on the inside.



-RJ

(RJOCKSTAR)

★★★★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

rjockstar is amazing. His advise is spot on and his tone is both conversational and endearing. Highly recommended and I will certainly use his services again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Buyer! Looking forward to our next session! :)

:

rjockstar was very knowledgeable and understanding. He went above and beyond my expectations. If you need help in this area, this is the man to talk to.

:

Awesome Buyer! This one is going to do very well!! Watch out, ladies!!! It was a pleasure working with him!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment