Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Provide Christian Counseling And Wisdom











About:

Hello! Thank you for taking a look at this gig.



My Background

My name is Marcus Williams, and I am looking to use my gifts to serve others. I accepted Jesus Christ at the age of eight, by the leading of my father who has been in ministry for around twenty years now. I currently attend Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, TX where I am being trained and equipped for the ministry calling on my life. God has graced me with the gift of wisdom and to specifically impact young men. However, man or woman, I'd love to help you out! God has used me in the ministries of the prophetic, healing, and teaching. 



What You Can Expect

  • Counsel based on the Word of God, the leading of the Holy Spirit, prayer, and my personal experience.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment