Friday, February 21, 2020

Help You Optimize Your Dating App Profiles











About:

I have been using Tinder, Bumble, Happn, Hinge, The League and other dating apps for more than six years and I have matched with tens of thousands of girls and gone on dates with several hundred girls all over the world.



Dating is hard. But just like anything in life, dating gets easier and we get better with it as we practice and optimize for success. That might sound silly, but testing what works and what doesn't work over time is the key to success in business and in life. When I first got on dating apps, I sucked at them...Honestly. Nothing is worse than swiping right on people whom you are infatuated with over and over again only to never have a match. Actually, there is one thing worse and that is matching with a person you like and then never meeting them in person. The only thing worse than that is going on a date with a person who you really like and the date going horribly! heartbreaking!!! That was me six years ago. I'm not saying this to brag, but I now match not all, but the majority of people whom I swipe right on. Let me show you how.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment