Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Give You Relationship Advice











About:

If you have troubles with the person you are in a relationship with, I'll give you a outside view and opinion about the situation. I'll tell you what I think is the best thing to do in your situation! You probably have already asked your close friends or family for advice but if that did not help or if you just want an outsider to tell you what they think is a good choice to make, then you're at the right place. You don't 'have' to do what I think is the best thing to do.

I will need some background information about the situation and things that have happened in the past so that I have a clear view of what's going on. Everything stays between us and your information and situation is only going to be seen by me so that you won't have to fear that things you tell me are going to go around or something like that. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment