Monday, June 22, 2020

Counsel You To Overcome Your Problem











About:

Hello dear!



I will listen to anything you say!

My advice is here to help you to fix the problem you have.

Why pay for advice you could get anywhere?



Well, I have years of experience helping others in their relationships and I have a strong background in psychology.

I am a certified guidance counselor and have experience over 5 years coaching and mentoring.

I give relationship advice on the site "7 cup of tea" which is currently the most popular website on counseling.



I already get 5828 cheers for my service there.



I will offer advices on:



* Anxiety

* Breakups Issue

* Depression

* Family Stress

* Loneliness

* Managing Emotions

* Parenting help

* Work Related Stress

And So on..... This is just are few examples!

So,if you need help, I'm here for you to lend an ear and be a shoulder to cry on if need be.





Reviews


:

Very supporting, honest and emphatic. Thanks Dsushmita

:

thank you for all of your help!

:

thank you for all your help!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment