Saturday, June 20, 2020

Give You Relationship Advice And Listen To Your Problem











About:

Need a relationship advice?

Have a dating problem?

Want me to critique your dating profile?

Want a girl's perspective on your relationship?

Need a dating advice?

Just need a good listener?



Then open up to a stranger and never get judged! 

HOW THIS WORKS:

  • Message me first regarding your problem or advice you need.
  • Once I understand more of your situation and accept, you can now book a gig package.
  • Further instructions on how call is conducted will be messaged to you.
  • During the session, we text chat/call/video call regarding your relationship problem. You talk to me about it and I will listen and give advice, suggestions, and further input.


TIMEZONE: +8 GMT



** MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO CONFIRM MY AVAILABILITY **



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing communicator!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for always availing my service and for being a frequent client!

Seller's Response:

As usual she was amazing

:

Thank you for booking again!

:

Listened and gave great advice.




No comments:

Post a Comment