Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Elaborate On Information About Your Love Life











About:

πŸ’•πŸŒΌ Unconditional love and wholehearted passion are the main channels of our spirit: by surrendering to them, we are able to build otherworldly creations and connect to the most sacred corners of our psyche. Within a formidable union, our power is infinite and invincible... but only in devotion and gentleness the greatest of treasures can truly be conceived. 


I'd be happy to find an answer for your most cherished inquiries in the format that suits your needs the best. πŸŒΌπŸ’•


*LGBTQIA+ friendly.


*Understanding and non-judgmental.


*I am a Psychic, Claircognizant Empath with 10 years of experience in Taromancy and Pendulum Dowsing.


*I will provide potential solutions, impartial and friendly advice, as well any extra information that comes to me through my intuition during the reading at no additional charge.


*I use a Swarovski Prisma Pendulum, as well as the Tarot of Sexual Magic deck to answer to your inquiries.


Unfortunately, I will not answer death, health, witchcraft, lottery, or gambling-related questions. Please, do keep in mind to provide pertinent and factual information.


* These readings are done for clarification and entertainment purposes only. *

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Honest and great reader, she is simply the best!

:

Thank you so much to hihikatamari for always being so understanding, generous and flexible with my schedules and last minute obstacles. It is because of individuals like him that I find myself so inspired to keep doing what I do. As usual, an outstanding experience.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment