Thursday, June 18, 2020

Chat, Listen And Give You Advice











About:



Hi;

This is Shaheen;

If you are worried about your relationship? Or you have some secrete which you can’t share with your family? If you need to have someone with which you can share your worries your thoughts. You are at right place.

I’m courteous and lively human being. I have good sense of humor as well as considerate vision of life. I will listen your words as being a good online friend and life coach. You will be released after sharing your frustration and calamities. I will console you and motivate you for your well being in future life.

I will be your secrete bucket where you can leave your secretes forever without being suspicions because I’m trustworthy and loyal friend. My motif is to listen you, console you, and motivate you by giving you advise for life, relations and anything you will share with me.

 

I will be available for mostly used communication methods such as:

Skype

Viber

Zoom

Note: I request you to inbox me before placing order for time schedule for online meeting and to share communication method.



Regards

Shaheen

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you great session!

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear

Seller's Response:

Excellent work bland on time delivery.

:

Thank you ! Very helpful and efficient)

:

Thanks Dear




No comments:

Post a Comment