Sunday, June 7, 2020

Expert Career, Mental, Relationship Counselor











About:

I am an expert Counselor and is working as freelance motivational speaker in India and i have worked as Sr. Client Relation Manager for few years. Now i am working for a Private School as counselor. I have done my Bachelor in Communication and Double Masters in Psychology with Guidance & Counselling Diploma as a plus from Regular Govt Recognized universities. I have been awarded achievement certificate by Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training for Customer Interaction Project – Covering areas of Training for Customer Interaction, Service, Leadership Training & Team Work. 
I can also translate from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.I am fluent in both the languages.
I can also work as virtual assistance and adviser according to the requirement.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment