Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Design Printable Planner, Journal, Calendar In PDF











About:

I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style, expression and quality.





I am able to design: 

- Planner 

- Journal

- Calendar
- Notebook 
- To-do list
- Workbook

- Bucket list

- Daily organizer

- any custom design



LET ME HELP YOU MAKE YOUR IDEAS COME TO LIFE.



PROVIDE:

- all the texts in doc file or send a draft/mockup;

- your logo ;

- images that you will like to see in the design (if any);

I will take care of the rest.







SATISFACTION GUARANTEE



Feel free to ask a questions.

Looking forward to working with you :)



Thanks
Alice

Reviews


:

Amazing work from akuziel, easy-going, great communication, the results of the work beyond my expectations. looking forward to working with her again.

:

Just Wonderful!

:

Clean work as expected to work with again for sure.

:

Good communication and the design is exactly what I wanted. Quick response. I'm super happy with the result!

:

It was a pleasure working with Akuziel! I will definitely use her services in the future, thank you!







Design Printable Planner, Journal, Calendar In PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment