Sunday, June 7, 2020

Be Your Life Coach











About:

Hello, I am a certified life coach. And I love to help you maximize your potential. Fulfillment is one of the main objectives of life.  Maybe there are some things you want to accomplish, but fear and rejection are holding you back from living your best life.



Self-limited thoughts, fear, and rejection are usually at the core of procrastination. let me help you walk through those fears and help provide you with some guidance. I will help you to set boundaries and help you to identify those limiting beliefs by helping to examine thoughts and provide emotional support. I will help you set goals and help reinforce consistency that will help accelerate your growth.



Life coaching is not therapy. I do not offer treatment, heal or treat past pain, intervention or reinstate functionality. My job is to walk alongside you to help you get from you where you are currently to the place you are destined to be. By creating an action plan to help you meet those goals.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment