Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Be Your Personal Therapist











About:

My name is Santiago Lacayo. I am a licensed psychologist, with experience in personal, couples, family therapy. I have treated over 1000 patients with clinical disorders like depression, anxiety and  personality issues.



You decide by which program or app we could communicate, and you decide which day and hour we can begin our first session.



My goal is to help you improve your situation or lifestyle. 

Reviews


:

Wow! I'm so glad that I found such amazing therapist.. 2nd session and I'm already feeling my problem is being solved .. high recommended :)

:

I had a good moment with Santiago ! He has remarquable critical skills and he is a great listener . I already scheduled my next meeting him.

:

I’d recommend anyone to work with him . He’s very down to earth and so understanding ! He does his job very well!

:

Have had a few sessions and everything we have done together has been great, this guy helps as long as your willing to put in the effort and when you do you shall see your own light at the end of the tunnel

:

He is great at what he does ! He makes me feel really comfortable when talking to him and I feel good about the progress I’ve made !







Be Your Personal Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment