Monday, June 8, 2020

Provide Intuitive And Empathic Guidance And Advice











About:

Hello, I am Lady Fantyse. I am a new seller to Fiverr but I have been a buyer since 2016 and I really enjoy what this site has to offer. I always wanted to offer my service in helping others as I do in my daily life. I work in the helping profession and experience assisting others navigate through their personal problems and issues. Some areas I may be able to help you with are:



  • Family 
  • Dating 
  • Relationship 
  • Emotional Issues
  • Personal Growth and Empowerment
  • Self-Esteem
  • Self-Confidence
  • Lack of Direction
  • Difficulty Finding Happiness
  • Money
  • Planning and Setting Goals
  • Procrastination
  • Balancing Life
  • Being a Parent
  • Being a Student
  • Setting Boundaries


Don't see your struggling area? That does not mean you can not take advantage of this service. I am willing to try to help you to the best of my knowledge. I am here to listen. 



Basic Package



1 WRITTEN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION OF YOUR CHOICE (MIN 300 WORDS). 



Standard Package 



30 MINUTES LIVE MESSAGING ON SKYPE TO DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEM AREA FOR QUICK FEEDBACK. 



Premium Package 



30 MINUTE VIDEO CHAT TO DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEM AREA AND GET A LIVE RESPONSE. 



What you share is confidential and protected with LOVE!

Reviews


:

Amazing session! She is so kind, compassionate, and genuinely concerned. We chatted for a full 30 minutes and her insights were wonderful and boosted my confidence in taking the next step in my life. Thank you so much! Will be back :)

:

My reading that I received today was beautiful and touching. It resonated with me deeply. I'm thankful for it and you. Stay eternally blessed

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment