Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tarot Card Love Read











About:

As of July 2019 I have not been getting customers emails or orders on time, it's the website and not my fault.  But I will do your reading on time as possible.  I use a very old deck of cards that I have for years.  Me and my cards have worked with people all over the world and also worked with celebrity's. 



Ask my one question and my cards will speak.  This reading is 30 minutes of video recording.  I show you my cards and also give you more extra messages intuitively.  I promise to be accurate and help you along your path using spiritual guidance.  



I have many happy clients and people that I have worked with.  My business has been going on strong consistently for 3 years even though I have been doing this for more than 10 years.  



My readings will change your views on life and in love.

Reviews


:

Love it thank you!

:

Thank you.

:

On point! Super insightful

:

I like that’s it’s a video so you can feel the one on one more and see the cards

:

Amazing! Very accurate and nice to listen to.




No comments:

Post a Comment