Monday, May 4, 2020

Listen And Give You Advice











About:

I'm naturally an empathetic listener, and I'm known to my friends as the "counselor". I'm kind, patient and understanding.  I graduated from the child & youth worker program and have taken counselling courses. I have experience counselling and supporting children and youth with mental health disorders, autism and learning disabilities. I enjoy helping others and giving advice.  I want to guide others out of their own darkness and make a difference in someone else's life. 



YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!! I'm here for you and I'm here to listen. I too, know what it's like to struggle and have been through many difficult life experiences. I can lend you a listening ear and a helping hand. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment