Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Make Funny Rap Videos Happy Birthday Happy Christmas











About:

               Hi, dear this is dillraah. I have a good grip on making funny video by performing Rap (hiphop/freestyle).



I have been performing rap on the spot for many times just for fun, for happy birthdays and happy anniversary etc.. All I need is just some information about the person or the massage for the person. And then I will describe the given statements or massages in my funny rap style, my rap will be creative and more energetic and funny as well to entertain you or the person you want to entertain by sharing my funny rap video.



(a)   A video of minimum 1 minute and maximum 2 minutes.

(b)   Minimum 50 Words and Maximum 100 Words.

(c)    All your given information about the person or the massage will be  completely described in the video.



Let me make your loved ones laugh and have fun. All you need to provide is just a little information of the person and then see what happiness will you bring into your loved ones lives.



Waiting desperately for your challenging  order/task.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment