Thursday, May 21, 2020

Write You Love Stories And Love Letters











About:

I'm a Writer, Blogger and Youtuber that's a Helpless Romantic & drama addict that loves helping other helpless romantics write love letters, love stories, and short stories. Once I have a better laptop I will be making short clips for people as well for now you have to deal with my stories!!



Love Letters & Love Stories: 

You have to send me a little info about who you want me to write the love letter or love story to, but do not send any private information such as address, or any government information, and no images. Only up to 100 words, and love stories is up to 300 words. Depending when you buy it, it can take me a day or two tops to write it for you.


Short Stories:

For short stories it can take up to 3 days depending what type of story you want, I only write romance, fan-fiction, drama, a little fantasy and mystery.


Additional Gig Extra  $$$

Intimate Advice: I will need a little personal information as well, so I can help you the best I can but please again no private information such as above of what I listed & no details of sex life.





I will NOT:
write about sex in details.

write love stories of incest, children, or bestiality.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful. She kept me updated the entire time, and the story was exactly what I was looking for!

:

Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed it, as much as I enjoy writing it. God bless. :) ♥️

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment