Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Help You Create Your Best Tinder Profile











About:

How is my service different than the others? With all package levels I provide a 10 question Profile Interview that will not only help me to get you matches, but help me to get you the RIGHT matches. People come in all different varieties so there is no one size fits all when it comes to successful profiles. It all depends on what (Hook Ups? Casual Dating? Long Term?) and who (Arm Candy? Hiking Partner? Manic Pixie Dream Girl?) you want from your profile. 



All packages include:



1. A Profile Interview that allows me to give you personalized advice.

2. A brutally honest critique of your current pics and bio. I'm not your friend; I'm here to tell you the truth so you can be successful.

3. Suggestions that will improve your current profile and not just get you more matches, but more of the RIGHT matches. 



Available Extras:

1. Expedited delivery of your revamped profile

2. Additional bio revisions

3. Picture resizing/basic retouching using Photoshop (your pics should be an honest representation of how you look, but there's no harm in making you look your best!)











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment