Friday, May 22, 2020

Provide Constructive Relationship And Life Advice











About:

Are you an introverted, shy person who needs a boost in their confidence? Do wish you had a mate to hang out with or colleague/classmate you can rely on? Do you have a crush on someone who you know is either out of your league or that with your level of confidence there's no point in trying? Or do you need a Superhero to help you with a very, VERY complicated or seemingly impossible situation with regard to your current or future relationship? Worry no more.



I am here to help you get your life going and make you feel good about yourself again. To make you feel part of someone else's life and society as a whole. I am your YES man, your Joey Tribbiani, your Alex Hitchens, your friend.



I was myself in a stage of my life longing for a meaningful and healthy friendship or relationship; my lack of confidence, wisdom and will power bringing me down. Looking back at how far I've come, I want to help others who were in my very situation, or even in any other situation they need help with.   

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment