Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Chat, Talk, Listen And Advice You On Any Topic Or Issue











About:

Hi there, my name is Brenda. People have said I am a good listener and an even better problem solver. I will create a safe space for you to express yourself without judgement, help you make a hard decision, ease your worries and have that kind of conversation you are looking for. 



If you are looking for an intelligent conversation, you should know I am well read, teachable and always ready to learn.


If you are just bored and looking for the company of a new friend, want to tell someone about you...we can just have a good time, laugh, smile and enjoy a casual conversation.



My ultimate goal is to make your life a little better!


Kindly contact me. I look forward to meeting you.

Reviews


:

Very kind hearted lady, thanks very much, great begining to learn about you.

:

very good, espeically good at cheering you up

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment