Friday, May 29, 2020

Get You Dates By Fully Managing Your Tinder Account











About:

**NUMBER #1 TINDER COACH ON FIVERR**



All 3 packages include a full revision of your profile (best-seller Tinder offer on Fiverr).



What I offer?

I will take full control of your Tinder/Bumble profile and chat as if I were you. I will try to get you as many dates as possible. The final goal of this operation is to show you how I do it so you could replicate it later.



How does it work?

  1. I boost your profile* 
  2. I take control of it
  3. We debrief together during our private coaching session


*That means:

  • full revision of your current photos
  • which photos you should post and why
  • a brand-new bio
  • my all-time favorite openers & conversation tips




Why should you trust me?

In 2017 I travelled using only Tinder to find accommodation. I chatted to thousand of ladies through Tinder. Don't believe me/not 100% convinced? Google 'Anthony Botta - Tindersurfing' and see for yourself!



If you are struggling to get dates online, look no further, this is the only gig you need!



Message me if you have questions, happy to discuss details.

English & French available. 



Ps: please note that the delivery time is 29 days just so we can get to know each before starting the work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment