Saturday, May 23, 2020

Create A Dating Profile People Will Notice











About:

Having been a professional matchmaker and dating coach for nearly a decade, I have helped thousands of singles find lasting success in relationships. When it comes to online dating, I know what attracts singles to your profile, and what turns them away. 



I will create a unique, witty, well-written, personalized online dating profile up to 350 words, to help you attract the right matches. This will include my selection of up to 25 of the most flattering photos of yourself, a detailed Photo Recommendations document, a 300-character version (for apps such as Bumble) and articles on successful dating strategies. This gig includes one free revision (to be used before the order is marked complete by you or Fiverr). An extra revision or faster delivery available for an added fee. 



PLEASE NOTE: For confidentiality purposes, and to respect the nature of my craft, I do not send examples of profiles I have done in the past, nor will I offer free advice. All of that will be provided in the scope of the order once it is purchased, but you are welcome to read reviews from clients I have helped in the past. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job getting all the details captured and creating an authentic profile for me, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. You did an awesome job.

Seller's Response:

I had a very good experience, 100% recommended!

:

Thank you so much! Best of luck in life and love. :)

:

Great experience, my profile was perfect and suited what I needed. I would definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment