Sunday, May 24, 2020

Be Your Dating Coach, Profile Writer, Confidence Builder











About:

*** FIVERR'S ORIGINAL #1 DATING COACH ***



Education & Certifications



  • Master's Degree: MSc Philosophy of Social Sciences (London School of Economics)


  • Coaching Certifications: NLP Master Practitioner, Life Coach, Emotional Intelligence & Social Intelligence Coach, Motivational Coach




Professional Experiences



  • Dating Consultant since 2014


  • Research Director for major Online Dating CEO


  • Community Manager for dating tech start-up




Popular Services 


  • 75min Clarity Intensive: an action-packed intensive where we dive DEEP into what's holding you back in your dating & personal life. *Recommended for 1st time clients.*
 
  • Custom Profile: I'll select your best photos & create you a custom dating profile that captures your unique voice in a way that truly stands out.


  • Dating Profile Interview Session (add-on): I'll conduct an in-depth analysis of your individual strengths and create a custom profile based on your dating goals that is strategically geared towards your ideal audience. 


  • Premium Coaching: weekly 1:1 60min coaching sessions via Zoom. 



I do Custom Gigs! Send me a message :)





Reviews


:

Tessa is such a sweetheart. I highly recommend working with her. She'll up your game to a whole new level!

:

Did a great job in helping out pull out the details I need to share on my profile. Great write up, thanks!

:

Tessa really enjoys helping and being there. She made me feel better with her positivity and ability to see things early on that I try to hide from others. She has a gift and I knew within the first meeting that she could help me progress to where I want to be. Good heart and focused, amazing. Thanks, Tessa.

:

Excellent work! I loved the final result. It was much more than I expected. She can read you and see who you are within 1 session of conversation and put it into very well written and appealing OkCupid profile.

:

Awesome person to work with and really good fun. Learnt a lot about writing a cool bio, order of pictures and and messaging types to get good reactions. Really good experience and would definitely love to work with this gig again




No comments:

Post a Comment