Sunday, May 24, 2020

Select Best Tinder, Okcupid And Bumble Photos











About:

If you’ve ever used dating apps, you’ve probably thought at some point of time OMG, why I am not getting good matches.”

 

For the past decade, I have helped a lot of people of all ages and background with dating. I have come to the conclusion that the photos are far and away the most important determinant of your success. Even if you have the most amazing profile it will go unnoticed if your photos are not put together properly and it does not highlight your personality.

I will help you figure out choose best photos that will capture attention on dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid etc. Once you will place order, I will guide you as to what kind of photos you can share with me to make your profile stand out!

You can share 20-25 photos and I will carefully review and shortlist up to 7 photos from a women’s perspective as I know what women like when they look at a profile.

 

 

Gig Extras

$5, I will edit and retouch photos.

%5, I will review current profile and provide feedback to improve.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work with someone you don't know to have a look at your profile. I could definitely use her feedback!

:

Thanks for appreciating my work :)

:

awesome. great value for the price

:

great advise

:

Great advice, very friendly. Highly recommended! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment