Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Perfect Date Entry And Cut Copy Paste Within Hour











About:

Hy My Name is Ahxan Jamil, I belongs to Pakistan. I am a Professional Data Entry Operator/Virtual Assistant. 

Do you need a reliable and professional virtual assistant for Data Entry, Web Research or List Building Projects using MS Excel and MS Word?

Yes, you are in the right place. I will do that for you in the least possible time. Please check out my expertise below and the gig extras I'm offering.

Expertise:

Online Data Entry Help

Microsoft Excel Data Cleaning

PDF Conversion to  word 

PDF Conversion to Excel

Copy Paste Tasks

Data Capturing from Websites

Mailing Lists Creation

Typing Tasks

Why choose me?

I am available 24/24

 

You'll get every hour update from me regarding my work-in-progress. So, you can track your work until its fully ready to deliver.

Please feel free to contact me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment