Saturday, February 22, 2020

Design A Beautiful Save The Date Card











About:

I will create a save the date card for you, print-ready, in any format you'll like, I'll only need :

1. the names of the groom and the bride.

2. the date of their wedding.

3. the theme of the wedding if available for colors.

4. the size of the card.



If for a birthday day card :

1. the names of the Child.

2. the date of the birthday party.

3. the theme of the birthday party if available for colors.

4. the size of the card.



Basic package price is $10:

  • two sided card
  • Free size
  • 2 revisions
  • Final file in JPG High Resolution & PDF


Please contact me first via inbox for a special price and send me the details of your order.

I will send preview first for confirmation  before you place the order.


Reviews


:

Great experience

:

Quick turnaround, quality of work is really good. I'm very happy with the output.

:

Excellent! Exactly what i ask

:

Very nice, thank you!

:

If I could give Salma 10 stars, I would! This was THE BEST experience I have ever had on Fiverr and I have been using this site for almost 10 years now. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Stop searching. Don't look anywhere else. **order this gig** you will not regret it! I didn't even need any revisions. She got it right on the first go! AWESOME seller! Thank you Salma for patiently working with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment