Friday, February 21, 2020

Create A Dating Profile People Will Notice











About:

Having been a professional matchmaker and dating coach for nearly a decade, I have helped thousands of singles find lasting success in relationships. When it comes to online dating, I know what attracts singles to your profile, and what turns them away. 



I will create a unique, witty, well-written, personalized online dating profile up to 350 words, to help you attract the right people. This will include my selection of up to 25 of the most flattering photos of yourself, a thorough Photo Recommendations document, and articles on online dating success tips. This gig includes one free revision, to be used before the order is marked complete within 3 days (by you or Fiverr). For an extra revision, a limited-character version, or more than 350 words, these all require an Add-On purchase. 



PLEASE NOTE: For confidentiality purposes, and to respect the nature of my craft, I do not send examples of profiles I have done in the past, nor will I offer free advice. All of that will be provided in the scope of the order once it is purchased, but you are welcome to read reviews from clients I have helped in the past. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend working with Sena, really 5 star service and she is a gifted writer. Thank you so much Sena!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best on your journey. :-)

Seller's Response:

They created a wonderful profile for me. Very well written, eye catching and thoughtful. Definitely reccomend her for anyone needing help with their profiles.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best in your dating journey.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Fun witted-bio.. even confirmed what Ive suspect on my photos and sent me some articles on how to improve. Great feedback. Fantastic value.




No comments:

Post a Comment