Friday, January 31, 2020

Give Caring, Unbiased Life Or Relationship Advice











About:

Hey there, I'm Emily! :)



Coming from nursing with a psychology degree, I love to listen to people without judgment and with care, sympathy, and friendliness. With a bubbly but soft and warm-hearted personality, I can bring smiles to any face! I have had a wide variety of experiences, so I will work hard to help you with any life/relationship problem. Or, if you are simply bored and just want to chat, I'm your girl! No topic is off-topic (even the weirdest ones). Everything is kept strictly confidential. Let me be a friend, and help you achieve a better life through peace. Your mental health matters to me. 



✔Feedback 

✔Friendly Chat 

✔Family Advice 

✔Friendship Advice 

✔Help Making Decisions 

✔Safe Space to Vent 

✔Anxiety, Depression, Mental-health issues

✔Relationship Advice

✔Practice Speaking English / Chinese

✔School Advice and Study Tips

✔Answer Interview Questions 

✔And Much More!



Don't be afraid to speak up - if there is a service not listed that you would like (such as video chatting), please send me a message for a service customized to your needs!



-Emily 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to talk to as always. She's awesome!

Seller's Response:

Another amazing conversation as always! I enjoy your company and giving you advice. Thanks for being a wonderful returning client. :)

Seller's Response:

Always great to talk to and definitely helpful.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for chatting with me and for the lovely tip! It was nice to get to know you and your situation better. Hope to talk again soon, if you have any problems down the line. :)

:

Great help to relieve some of my stress and bottled up feelings. Definitely recommended! 11/10




No comments:

Post a Comment