Sunday, January 26, 2020

Write Your Tinder Bio











About:

So, you have found yourself on the most popular and convenient genitalia touching app. Whether you "aren't looking for hookups" or are "Here for a good time not a long time". Lets be honest, if you aren't a cute and have lady bits, dating apps are hard. Fear not! I have lady bits, and have been on this app more than I'd like to share with any of my friends that are happy in a relationship. All it take is simple conversation openers in your bio, as well as pictures, and boom, things are rolling.  

NOTHING IS MORE ANNOYING AS NO BIO. I'm sorry guys, I don't know anything about you from your abs, your dog, or a gym selfie. But I got you. Just give me little bit about you, and I promise your success rate will increase. 

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great service really made my bio allot better in my opinion. Now I will try and get results. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment