Thursday, January 23, 2020

Select Your Perfect Tinder Pictures











About:

A picture says more than a thousand words - sounds lame but here's a true story about my experience with online dating: 



I had the most amazing chemistry and personal connections with men who did not necessarily have the greatest bios or outstanding model shots but rather compelled me with the story told through their pictures. The magic happened when I left my critical reasoning behind and stepped into my intuition - a story corroborated by multiple of my friends.



I find meeting new people through Tinder immensely fun but know that the process of getting past the first hurdle can be a drag. Let me help you out by giving your Tinder profile a make-over and recreating the modern day equivalent of spotting that stranger across the bar and getting wobbly knees knowing you HAVE to talk to them.



Reviews


:

Where to start? Everything was perfect from day 1. Communication, delivery time and the order. She knows what she is talking about, and some minor changes to pictures made a HUGE different. Would definitely recommend!

:

Good Seller !

:

I'm blown away. Super friendly and professional. I'm very happy with the result. I was also provided with thorough reasoning behind her thought process. I'm impressed!

:

Very professional, lots of details and advice provided, greatly appreciated

:

Liz did a very good job. She explained why she choose the pictures and why she wrote every detail in the profile text. She also adjusted everything when I had feedback for changes




No comments:

Post a Comment