Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Quirky Wedding Invites











About:

Congratulations on your engagement!



Your wedding Save the Dates, Invitations and Seating Charts should be one of a kind and special to you. That's where I come in. You send the brief, I create the design! I can stick to a strict brief, or take artistic licence. Communication is key! I will be in regular contact with you throughout the design process. I have been praised on my clear back & forth communication throughout the design process. I understand that it is important to get the design you want.



I am open to custom orders, I am fast at responding so please send me a message! 



Information you should have before making an order:





  • Dimensions
  • Number of sides
  • Exact wording
  • Style 


It's also really helpful to have any images that you like as a reference.

Reviews


:

Perfect 5 stars as usual!! We've ordered through Kat multiple times now and are always incredibly impressed with the high quality and standards of all of the designs we've received! Kat created our wedding save the dates and invites and she has met our high standards. Highly recommend!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment