Saturday, January 25, 2020

Offer Wise Advice Or Just A Friend To Talk To











About:

In this gig, you will have my undivided attention to talk about anything you would like.  Whether it's relationship advice, brainstorming for business decisions, talking about life experiences, getting something off your chest, or just needing a friend to talk to, I'm here!  I will keep the conversation flowing and input my thoughts when necessary.  It will never be boring, I will do as much as I can to  Listen more and help you as much as I can.



I prefer texting for privacy reasons. We can use one of these apps Telegram, Whatsapp but if you are not comfortable with the above-mentioned apps, we can work something else out.



Please note, all of the talking should be clean.  I will offer wise counsel and will not do or say anything inappropriate!

 

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment