Thursday, January 30, 2020

Give You Real Life Common Sense Advice











About:

  • I have been a mailman and union representative for 30 years.

  •  I was raised around livestock and been in a rodeo.

  •  I have ridden mountain bikes, dirt bikes and ATV's.

  •  I have traveled thru the west on a Harley. 

  •  I have been to Germany.
  •  I have worked in a coal mine.

  •  I have done office work. 

  •  I have done a sex video.

  •  I have life experience that I'm willing to share.

  •  Don't look back on your life with regrets.  I can give you Common sense advice from someone that has seen it all!  I will answer in depth any question you have and explain why I feel the way I do.  We can all use some advice from time to time.  I'm here to answer any question you may have from a real life objective position.  How can I help you today?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment